MANUALS & FORMS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: For Full Document Controlling
UniPath Systems Ltd. introduces Manuals & Forms Management System®, a Vertical Solution that has been developed in order to cover the specialized and demanding needs of Maritime Operations.
Manuals & Forms Management System® is an electronic platform fully equipped with operations that facilitate the creation, deployment, circulation and process of electronic Manuals & Forms used basically by Shipping Companies in Maritime Operations worldwide every day.
Operation Managers at Headquarters design and create Manuals / Forms, finalizing them through an approval process. After the approval, the Manuals / Forms are published, being available to all the assigned staff either at ships or at shore for completion and submission.
Key Features at a glance
- Ship – to – shore Synchronization (scheduled / on demand) of controlled documents
- Administration & publication to fleet (entire or selective)
- Time Saving & Error Elimination at on board procedures
- Version, Revision, Change Request Management & Approval procedures
- Monitoring & Alerting of vessel users
- Incorporation to BPM workflows & company procedures
- Microsoft InfoPath Designer
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 / 2013 & Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- MS-SQL 2012
- Connection through direct TCP link for download/upload (FBB, VSAT etc.)
- Large number of concurrent calls (>1000 based on Server CPU)
- High Data Compression (JSON format) and password encryption
- Quota Management
- Standalone / Cloud based deployment
- Peer-to-peer and hub-and-spoke topologies
- Folder to Folder Synchronization