UniPath was founded in 2010 and from the very first start proved its dynamic presence and sustainable growth in the Information Technology & Communications (ICT) Greek Market, focused to provide innovative & reliable cost – effective business solutions for the Maritime Industry.
UniPath keeps increasing its turnover by continuously expanding the scope of its activities and its clientele. UniPath is a Greek company that successfully integrates new and state of the art technology market trends, providing the customers a combination of sophisticated products, integrated applications and advanced services, all necessary materials for the implementation of specialized turn-key solutions, leveraging the convergence of Information Technology & Telecommunications.
UniPath’s fields of activity are:
- Maritime Software Solutions
- Messaging Platform
- Manual Synchronization System
- Form Management System
- Business Process Management (BPM) System
- Document Management System
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Data Availability & Cloud Computing,
- Data Security, Backup & Storage Solutions
- Custom Software Applications Development
- Added Value Services
- Consulting Services,
- Project Management Services,
- Technical Support Services,
- Training Services.
Strategic Partnerships │ Key Alliances
UniPath has invested in partnerships with selected leading vendors of the ICT field worldwide in order to provide its customers with the corresponding added value, in a particularly competitive way.
UniPath has gained a number of certifications from leading ICT leaders globally as a proof of its excellence of services offered to customers and its ongoing process of improvement.
UniPath currently holds the following certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- StorageCraft Platinum Partner
- M-Files Partner